How to Repair service a Mansfield Flush Valve

Subscribe and stop by our weekly podcast for additional guidelines

The Mansfield flush valve is a exclusive design. The valve seal is aspect of the overflow pipe. To restore a leaking bathroom, you will have to get off the refill tube, unscrew the top rated cap and take away the overflow pipe. You can now get to the valve seal. By pulling at the seal from the side, you can pull it out of the overall body of the flush valve. To place in a new seal, you have to have to posture it into the top rated groove on the flush valve.

The Mansfield 210 and 211 flush valve can have a chain attached to the base of the overflow tube or the tackle passing by the plastic loop on the top rated of the tower. Both kinds use the exact same rubber seal.

Post time: Dec-04-2016